Sixth Form Bursary and Free School Meals
Free School Meals
If your child is under 19 and in full time education, you may be able to get free school meals for them if you are on one of these benefits:
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working tax Credit and have a gross annual income of no more than £16,190)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Children who receive Income Support or Income based Job Seekers Allowance in their own right.
- Please use this link to apply - Warwickshire County Council
If you receive Free School Meals you will automatically be entitled to receive an £800 bursary
- Please click on the link below to view and download the Sixth Form Bursary Form.