Parent Teacher Association
Welcome to the Rugby High School PTA page. Thank you for taking an interest in who we are and what we do.
The aim of the PTA is to raise money in a fun and sociable way and to provide the school with extra funding to spend on equipment and resources to enhance your daughter’s educational experience. In recent years we have raised funds to fund the Maths Challenge, subsidised school trips and bought a new kiln for the Art Dept; just to name a few.
Every parent/carer that has a daughter at Rugby High School is a member of the PTA. Some parents/carers are more actively involved than others, but all help is always greatly appreciated by the committee members.
There are many ways you can support your daughter’s education through the PTA. If you are interested in any of the below, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and share your thoughts.
• Want to join the committee?
• Have a great idea for an event you want to share?
• Want to volunteer at events?
• Don’t have time to join the committee but would like to make a donation?
• How about joining the RHS PTA the 200 club and make your contribution that way?
• Support us by shopping through Easyfundraising: https://new.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rugbyhighschool/
• Or perhaps your employer or business would like to provide support or sponsorship?
The committee meets 5 or 6 times a year, and we are joined by Mr Grady (Deputy Head) so as to ensure a close relationship with the school.
The PTA organises 2 or 3 events per school term both for the pupils and for the families that make up our school community. In order to run each event, 6-8 PTA volunteers are required to be on school premises and generally help out during the event.
We believe the PTA is pivotal part of the school community and creates an opportunity to come together and directly invest in your school and your daughter’s education. We hope that you will join us and support our events